Welcome to the official website of the 2021 5th International Conference on Energy Economics and Energy Policy (ICEEEP 2021). The conference will be held in Barcelona, Spain on April 15-17, 2021 once again, hosted in Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya · BarcelonaTech (UPC), Spain and supported by Universitetet of Agder, Norway and Galati University 'Dunarea de Jos', Romania, etc.
The aim of ICEEEP 2021 is to present the latest research and results of scientists related to Energy Economics and Energy Policy topics. This conference provides opportunities to attendees from different areas to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration. We hope that the conference results will significantly contribute to the knowledge in these up-to-date scientific fields. The organizing committee of conference is pleased to invite prospective authors to submit their original manuscripts to ICEEEP 2021.
» Paper Publication:
Submitted papers will be reviewed by 2-3 reviewers. All accepted papers after presentation will be published in the Conference Proceedings and indexed for Scopus, Ei Compendex, CPCI (Web of Science), and Google Scholar, CAS, DOAJ index etc.
» Latest News:
- 2020-7-31! Welcome IEEE Fellow, Prof. Om P. Malik from University of Calgary, Canada to deliver keynote speech in ICEEEP 2021 once again. (Read More)
- 2020-7-30! Welcome Prof. Fushuan Wen, Zhejiang University, China to deliver invited speech in ICEEEP 2021. (Read More)
- 2020-7-20! Welcome IEEE Fellow, Prof. Javier Contreras Sanz from Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha, Spain to deliver keynote speech in ICEEEP 2021 once again. (Read More)
- 2020-7-10! ICEEEP 2021 CFP brochure is available now. (Click)
- 2020-5-12! After careful consideration by the organizing committee, and discussion with local organizing chair, it is announced that ICEEEP 2021 will be held in Barcelona, Spain once again on April 15-17, 2021.
|HOSTED IN||SUPPORTED BY|